Monday, December 01, 2008


Ruby/bronze Czech fire polished rosebuds hang from a spiral hoop made from steel wire.



I didn't wear my berry red earrings to the Christmas parade yesterday nor my Santa hat. Thinking that the parade started at 2:oopm, like it usually does, I was happily drinking coffee and watching tv oblivious to everything that was going on around me. I took a lovely hot shower and started to get ready, taking my sweet time of course. Then I got a call from my sister saying that the parade started at 1:00pm this year and not 2:00. It being 1:15 I went into panic mode and barely had time to dry my hair let alone dig through the Christmas decorations for my Santa hat. Sheesh! I did manage to get downtown, find a parking spot and meet my sisters before the parade got to where we were waiting.

No comments: