Thursday, November 25, 2010

Christmas Shopping!


I can't put it off any longer. My sister called me this morning and asked me if I wanted to go Christmas shopping. I said yes. I'm notorious for leaving everything until the last minute including my holiday shopping. I could see the most perfect gift in August but I can not bring myself to buy it no matter what. It just goes against the grain. I will always be one of those people who is still shopping on Christmas Eve and that's part of it for me.

 I have started  making my hand made gifts in the evening when I'm done work for the day. I really enjoy settling down and getting out whatever I'm working on while my family and I hang out. It's so relaxing until our dog (Gennie) tries to snatch it out of my hand because she wants to play. I found my new slipper, that I had spent an afternoon making, chewed up on her dog bed. I love her! Lol!
I made some earrings this week and now they are completely finished. I'll list them in my Etsy shop tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anette said...

I haven't started yet. I too went out with my sister today, both of us to test our eyesight, so now I am oficially a middelaged woman, soon to have my own reading glasses.. Christmas presents, not so much...

Magic Love Crow said...

I love the new earrings ;o))) And, I have to be honest with you Gina, I start my Christmas shopping in January! LOL! If I see something, I buy it. It's only a few odd things I will buy in December. Have fun shopping!