Wednesday, February 18, 2009



Today I've settled myself into my favorite armchair with my jewelry supplies in my lap, a fire in the fireplace and a movie, The Day The Earth Stood Still. There's a blizzard raging outside and there has been since the early hours of the morning. 20cm of snow has fallen with another 10 to 15cm more expected by tomorrow morning. Yikes! John is in Vancouver so I had to snow blow the driveway myself to keep ahead of it.

Above is my newest little journal, 2 1/2 by 3 1/2 inches. As well, some earrings made with blue quartz faceted heart briolettes wrapped in lots of tumbled steel wire. I love these so much! Earrings are available for sale in my Etsy shop.

3 comments:

M said...

Blue and lovely. I like the way your journal looks on the white cloth. Small things always seem so much more precious than larger things.

It's great to have a reason to stay in. I've had a very adventurous afternoon in the studio which I may regret tomorrow.

Valaine said...

Such beauties :)

ELLA ELVIANA said...

hi Gina, how are you? your journals are fantastic, so beautiful and rich in texture..! are you still doing watercolor painting? you're a great artist!