Tuesday, April 28, 2015















Spending time on the beach after a difficult week is just what the doctor ordered. I live only two minutes away from the ocean so this was something I could easily do. The fog was thick and the wind cool but I'm used to this type of weather and it suited the day perfectly. I always walk with my head down searching for treasures and I wasn't disappointed. I found a smooth white bone against the stones which quickly went into my pocket to add to my collection. The colors in the weathered wood of the pier was a delight to see and I took many photos. The sound of the waves against the shore and the cry of seagulls soothed my soul and I headed home for the day, peace restored for another while.

1 comment:

Magic Love Crow said...

I hope you are feeling better. What gorgeous photos!! Very peaceful ;o) Hugs ;o)