Monday, April 27, 2015

Home!

Crows, blue jays, juncos, sparrows, chickadees and an owl are making their sweet noise all around me as I walk in the woods.

Icky walks towards me with his tail raised in greeting.

The hidden entrance to the secret garden.

The secret garden where I can go and be completely unobserved as I observe.

Only the little creatures know I am there as I sit quietly.

Roots run deep.

The green house peeking through the trees waiting to be covered and put to use.

The hammock where many happy hours were spent.

Me heading into the studio after my walk.

I love my home. It's where I raised my children and it's my sanctuary. I took a walk in the backyard today after a long Winter to see if everything was in its place. It was. The sound of birds followed me as I walked along the path to the secret garden at the end of the property. I was completely at peace as I walked and I rejoiced in the beauty all around me. Life is good!

1 comment:

Magic Love Crow said...

Life is good Gina! So truly beautiful!!!