Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Chunky Carnelian Bracelet

Available for sale in my Etsy shop

I love that the days are getting cooler and the nights longer. As much as I enjoy the Summer, I love Autumn more. It's time to get cozy in the studio and make lots of jewelry, and maybe some art if I can find the time.

Gennie is doing very well and life is starting to settle down into a normal routine. The cats will not sleep in our bedroom anymore since Gennie started sleeping there, and I miss that. She loves long walks and sleeping on my lap when I am watching tv or reading.

I love this gorgeous and substantial bracelet that I made last night. The weight of it feels perfect on the wrist. I had these pieces of chunky carnelian for a while and I didn't know what to do with them because they are too heavy for earrings, so I decided to combine it with the smaller, round carnelian and this is the result. I do believe I see more bracelets in my future. :)

I hope everyone is doing fine. I have not been commenting on any of my favorite blogs lately although I do read them. I go into hibernation mode sometimes, and I find it hard to come out of it. I wish you all a lovely, peaceful Autumn!

No comments: