Sunday, July 27, 2008



I have been given the Brilliant Weblog award by the lovely and very talented Valaine. Thank you, Valaine! I, in turn, am awarding it to: Illustrated Life, The Enigma, Ornamental, Misty Mawn, Joyful Purpose, Defining Me, The Hermitage

This is what you do:

When you receive the award, post the award image to your blog.

Link to the blogger you received it from.

Give the award to 7 other blogs and link to those blogs.

Leave those seven bloggers a comment about receiving the award.

Have fun!

3 comments:

Rima Staines said...

Thanks very much Gina for the award, I am honoured... :)
Those are lovely cat photos there and I like your new typewriter...
I'm adding you to my link list,
All best wishes
Rima

Jeanette Jobson said...

Gina, thank you! What a lovely surprise for my day.

ELLA ELVIANA said...

hi Gina, thanks for the award, haha! it should've been me who gave it to you. ^_^