Tuesday, June 10, 2008

This And That




I woke up this morning and did not want to get out of bed. Don't you find that bed is the most comfortable when you have to get out of it. One cat was asleep at the end of the bed, and the other on my pillow. I love waking up like that. The other two cats were up already and downstairs sitting on the back of the couch staring out at the birds.

I have lots to do to get ready for the art retreat -- make a frame to stretch the canvas over and make sure I have all the paint and brushes I will need and other things. Fun, fun, fun.....

Images above are: outside my living room window, apple blossoms, mixed media/collage with beeswax and lazy Cleveland having a snooze.

1 comment:

ELLA ELVIANA said...

Hi Gina, how are you? i miss your watercolor works! btw i absolutely love your cats!! oh they are so chubby and fluffy i want to hug them. :)