I've been tagged by a friend of mine, a wonderful artist, Illustrated Life, to reveal seven things about myself. Here goes:
1. I'm an avid reader and I always have a book by my bedside. I'm reading a book now called the Shell Seekers by Rosamunde Pilcher that I read years ago and it's as if I hadn't, because I can't remember a word of it.
2. Stray animals seem to seek me out, especially cats. My husband, John jokes that there is a sign somewhere on our property that says "Kind lady lives here and will feed hungry cats." There are two strays cats that I am currently feeding.
3. I hate shopping for clothes so much! I do go into second hand clothing stores because I find the clothing more interesting and you never know what treasure you will find. I recently purchased a brandnew, long, black 100 percent wool coat for five dollars.
4. I have a lizard, a leopard gecko named Pluto, who can live up to thirty five years. He eats only live crickets and meal worms.
5. I once saw this really cool Charles Dickens creation in a store window. She was a Christmas caroller and she cost $200.00. I had John discreetly take a picture of it for me and I made one like it for myself. It cost me $20.00 and she's the coolest thing!
6. I make all the soap for my family.
7. I love driving with my husband when there is a big snow storm. I know, it's weird but true.
I now have to tag seven people, but I don't know anyone who hasn't already been tagged at least once or more. What will I do..... :)