Friday, October 14, 2016

Happy Friday!

Yay, it's Friday! I love Fridays! It has been a week filled with lots of activity. A customer wants an oil painting done of a basket of colorful fruit to brighten up his dining room during the long, dark days of winter. It was fun picking out the fruit with the most vibrant color and setting up the still life to photograph. I got to eat it the fruit when this was done. I have the canvas toned and the drawing and underpainting complete. Tomorrow I will start the painting. I'm excited! I love painting! Below is the image that I will be painting from. I also have been making and listing a lot of jewelry. I have to make a pile more to put into a gallery in November. I have some ideas for new designs that I'm looking forward to creating. All is well! Life is good!

2 comments:

Magic Love Crow said...

So happy life is good! That painting is going to be bright and cheerful, when it's completed! Congrats on the commission! Love the new earrings!

Linda said...

I like the fruit basket that you will be using for your painting. You have a lovely blog. Warm greetings from Montreal, Canada. :)