Friday, March 14, 2014

Happy Friday!

It was snowing and the sun was trying really hard to shine at the same time. It made a beautiful, magical scene.

My Kobo gives me many hours of pleasure. I don't know why I resisted for so long.

Another batch of soap made for the family.

Another snowy day of many we have had this Winter.

Making bread on a Saturday afternoon.

Home made apple pie. It was the best pie ever. :)

Re reading this book. It is so funny.

Bread baked and cooling on the stove. Nothing like the smell of bread baking in the oven.

Above are some of my photos from 100happydays.


Life has been moving along very quickly and we are now a little closer to the warm, beautiful days of Summer. I long for the day when I can sit outside again and listen to the birds and feel the sunshine on my face and watch all the little creatures going about their business. It's been a long, cold Winter here in Newfoundland and I'm ready to dust off my t shirts and flip flops and get out. I fear that it will be another few months before I can actually do that. I have been busy with various projects so my days are full and my nights too and fortunately, I don't suffer from lack of sunshine. Always keeping busy helps with that and makes me feel productive. :)

1 comment:

Magic Love Crow said...

Pie, bread, soap, a good book! Everything is perfect ;o)