Thursday, July 15, 2010

I'm Back!

Today I signed up to participate in The Sketchbook Project! You can follow the link and sign up too! It looks like a lot of fun!

The summer is progressing nicely although it got off to a late start. I've been painting, sculpting, making jewelry and sewing in my studio and not photographing any of it or updating my blog.

I've been reading the poetry of Mary Oliver and I am almost finished this book, Sing Them Home. I bought the book because the story is situated in a fictitious town in Nebraska and my family and I may be moving there within the next six months! I also liked the image on the cover. If I like a book cover I will pick it up and read the back and if it sounds interesting I will buy it. I have about twenty books that I am currently reading, fiction and non-fiction.

I just got this treasure of a book in the mail and am working my way through some of the projects. I love getting things in the mail, don't you?

1 comment:

M said...

What? Leaving Newfoundland! That will be quite a change for you Gina.